Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ljubljana

Sunday I was able to go to the cute branch in Ljubljana and go to church there.  It was amazing to see the members and the strength that they had, they are truly pioneers in Slovenia!  The chapel that we went to church in is the only chapel in Slovenia, the rest of the branches just meet in members homes.  One of the families in my branch were the first members of the church in Slovenia and so it is pretty amazing to see how far the church has come in Slovenia!  The members were so kind and welcoming to me and it truly felt like a home away from home.  Right when I entered the church, I felt that I was with family.  The Senior Sister Missionaries and the Sister and Elder Missionaries serving in the ward were so kind and helped me get to where I needed to go.  The ward is in Slovenian, but they have headsets for all of the English speakers.  After church the sisters invited me to go to lunch with them at their home, and so hopefully if it works, I will show you some pictures from after church and then from Kamnik where I am staying.  

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment