Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hello Slovenia!

I finally made it to Kamnik, Slovenia after a long day of traveling.  It is absolutely gorgeous here!  Kamnik is a little city outside of the capitol Ljubljana.  (Don't ask me how to say that because I have asked about 5 people and I haven't got it right yet.)  I met my coaches right when I got here and they are very kind.  My head coach does not know English, which could actually be a good thing because I won't be able to know what he is saying if he is yelling at me.  I was thinking that I would have the day off and get to know the city of Kamnik better, but the coach told me that we have a 4 hour practice tonight!!!  Oh wow!  So I guess there is no complaining about jet lag, it is time to get down to business!  Wish me luck!:)

1 comment:

  1. We've been waiting for your first post!! :) We are so glad you made it safely. I cant believe they made you practice for 4 hours last night. That is just crazy. How did it go?

    ReplyDelete